A vacation is always awaited by an individual and is something that excites us a lot. Whenever we plan to travel we look out for places to dine in, to dance, to explore. We always focus on the positive aspects of traveling and always forget that each coin has two sides, so the negative aspects should never be ignored. Some of the disadvantages of traveling are falling ill, fatigue and theft. Theft is very common nowadays and has become a profession for many at most of the places flooded with tourists every year. The pickpockets often tend to focus on stealing more cash and expensive stuff like jewelry, cell phones. Most of the cell phone companies do not offer any policies that give refund or an exchange if the cell phone is stolen. So, we are totally responsible for our own belongings at tourist sites and it can be possible if we carry with us an anti-theft purse.
What is an Anti-theft purse? An anti-theft purse as the name suggests is a purse that prevents or at least delay the muggers to steal our valuable things. While traveling nowadays, to have an anti-theft bag has become a thing of utmost priority. Earlier while traveling people used to carry fancy bags to various locations but now the case is not the same.
Features of an Anti-theft purse There are various features that an anti-theft purse must possess:
• Anti-cut The snatchers tend to have a lot of things with them like knives, cutters etc. with which they can easily cut the bag and steal your stuff. While traveling by public transports, you are more likable to fall into their prey. So, an anti-theft purse must be anti-cut that offers the first step to security.
• Water Repellent If the thieves are unable to snatch or steal stuff from you, they tend to damage your belongings by throwing various types of liquids over the purse. It should be always water repellent so that it is saved from any damage.
• Shock Proof The purse should be safe and should be capable enough to take any shocks so that it does not damage the belongings in the bag. The sheets used in the bags should be highly cushioned to protect the stuff from being impaired.
• Integrated USB Storage
The internal USB storage enables the owner to charge an additional battery available with them and they can use it in case of an emergency.
• Adjustable Open Angles This marks one of the most important features of any anti-theft purse. The size of the purse can be adjusted according to the need of the user which becomes very convenient to use.
• Hidden Quick Access Pockets There should be various small pockets that help the user to arrange his things effectively and easily. These pockets should also be hidden so that expensive stuff such as jewelry, watches can be easy without bringing in to the notice of the thief.
• Weight Balanced An anti-theft purse must have a proper ratio of weight distribution so that it becomes easy for the user to carry and use it. The user should take the anti-theft bag more as a luxury than an encumbrance.
• Advance Storage Design The purse should be effectively designed to divide all the things in it. Laptop compartment should have a shock absorber sheet before it so that even if while snatching the purse falls, the laptop or any other electronic device should not be damaged.
Conclusion These are the above mentioned few features that must be kept in mind while buying an anti-theft purse. There are many companies such as Travelon, Pac safe that offers a varied variety of anti-theft bags available online and in stores. So, be safe while traveling by using an anti-theft purse and enjoy your holiday!